Family Based Petitions

I understand the importance of family unity and strive to assist my clients in keeping their families together or reunite them after time spent apart.  In some cases, a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident can apply for their family members to adjust their status in the United States, other times the family member must go back to their home country to consular process.  I will find any potential avenue to allow a family member to adjust through USCIS in the United States; however, if that is not possible, I will do my best to make sure that the consular process is as fast and smooth as possible.

Need help with any legal issues?

Useful Downloads